Competition Terms and Conditions
Riot Labs Ltd Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Riot Labs Ltd
- The competitions are open to Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, UK (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales)
- The winner must be over the age of 18
- The winner must be following the required Social Media Platform specified in the competition entry rules
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter any competitions
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition due to legal reasons pertaining to certain countries
- The prize is as follows,
- The prize is stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be contacted on the social media platform in which the competition is being held on.
- The winner will be asked to get in contact with Riot Labs (Riot Squad E-Liquid) and provide a screenshot of their winning notification
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is being delivered
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Riot Labs Ltd and not to any other party.
- Riot Labs Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
- Riot Labs Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.